Directorate General Defence Estates DGDE – Recruitment 2021, It is proposed to online invite applications from eligible departmental candidates for filling up of 97 vacancies. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II and Hindi Typist in the offices of Defence Estates Organisation, Housekeeper trade.
Total No of Seats (सीटों की कुल संख्या) : 97
Application : Online
1 – कनिष्ठ हिंदी अनुवादक
2 – उपविभागीय अधिकारी, ग्रेड -II
3 – हिंदी टंकलेखक
Dates :15 Jan 2022
Official Website : www.dgde.gov.in/
Educational Qualification :
1. Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level.
2. Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English
3. Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory.
Sub Divisional Officer:
Diploma or Certificate of a registered or recognized institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship(Civil) of not less than two years.
Hindi Typist :
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board.
2. Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
Translator : 18 to 30 years
Sub Divisional Officer: 18 to 27 years
Hindi Typist : 18 to 27 years
Source link: Click Here
On the job portal.com, you will get information about all types of government jobs. For more information, you can also see other posts on our website and can get more information about government jobs. Friends, share this post with friends and relative so that they can also know about the government job. Thank you…